;)
Nisa HEBAT
Dearest blog.
It's been longgggg time rasanya x update.
Quite busy and seem like i have no passion anymore for this.
Currently;

Life,
better.
Selagi berusaha, berdoa, bertawakal,
Allah pasti membantu.
Alhamdulillah.

Friends,
people come and people go kan?
No biggie.
When a friend become a foe,
xperlu melatah.
Nobodys promise life would be that easy.
Keep cool.

Trouble,
'trouble is a friend' rite?
So treat your friend nicely.
Thanks, for all that matters, I am stronger today.
And I really realize,
who can I call friend, bestie, or whatsoeverfuckingshit.

Experience,
I should give a big huge hug to this.
Matured, appreciate,
two big things in life that we should learn learn and learn.

Family,
I owed them damn much.
Whatever it is, family come first.
Mak ayah, along, kak fina, angah, acik, aman.
I miss them.

Love,
I Love You so much,
and I mean it.

Past is past.
We are who we are today.
I cant change what I've done before,
but im pretty sure i'll be better in future.
Insyaallah.
0 Responses