Nisa HEBAT
Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.

You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.

You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.

I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!


Why suddenly I dedicate this to mom? Because of a message from her at FB!

Demam?

Between You and Hasimah Manab

Hasimah Manab October 14 at 9:59pm
Tadi mak try anto comment, tapi x berjaya jugak. kena anto message ke pulak? kalau demam, pegi le ke klinik... ke saja x nak gi sbb esok ada le alasan x g kuliah.....
Reply:



Hahahahaha at first place I just laugh. Tak la mak, Ica demam ha.... Busy sangat... Btw, thanx mom for understanding me! ngeeeeeeeeeee Love u so much mak!
*hug hug kisses kisses*

I FEEL HOMESICK!!!!!

Labels: edit post
0 Responses