Nisa HEBAT
You forgive me for liking you too much,
And I'll forgive you for not liking me enough.


You forgive me for missing you so,

And I'll forgive you for being so cold.


You forgive me for the loud racing of my heart,

And I'll forgive you for not hearing it.


You forgive me for playing your games,

And I'll forgive you for toying with my emotions.


You forgive me for finding you so attractive,

And I'll forgive you for not noticing.


You forgive me for raising you up so high
,
And I'll forgive you for bringing me down so low.


You forgive me for wanting to be with you,

And I'll forgive you for avoiding me.


You forgive me for being so pathetic,

And I'll forgive you for taking advantage of it.


You forgive me for being able to let go,

And I'll forgive you for never having latched on
.

You forgive me for having hopes and dreams,

And I'll forgive you for crushing them.


Forgiveness bring inner peace

Do we have a deal?
6 Responses
  1. ni kalo teacher bel sem 1 baca ni, ko tau dia ckp apa???

    - This is a real example of redundant senteces. So lazy!


  2. Nisa HEBAT Says:

    yes, i am lazy
    nobody said im not lazy
    so so so what...


  3. isk2... ni bkn stakat lazy je... also crazy... bkn sexy tau... jauh sgt...