Nisa HEBAT

Hold me close and don't let go;
I'm so scared to be alone.

I've been myself for too long,
And always had to be strong.

Now, I only want to rest;
And lay my head on your chest.
Hold me close and don't let go;
These wars I fight no one knows.
Now whisper how you love me,
Say it tender and softly.

I am weary and soon will sleep,
But with you no longer I will weep.
So hold me close and don't let go,
For I never want to be alone.

Sometimes, we put our self, our heart and our soul to someone. And always hope that someone be the best for us... But when we know someone, and love someone, we need to accept him as he is, even it is hard and hurt... There's nothing better than to let someone to be himself. No pretending, no hipocrisy, and full of sincerity. That's the best feeling ever, cause you are truly accept your dearest, not someone you want to!

mood : picturing someone in my eyes. oh lalala~
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    hold me like u never let me go..

    hold me like i wish u just go..

    aaahahaha..

    keep holding kan..kan..

    hehehe.. ;p