Nisa HEBAT
Everyday, i get more afraid

Of giving my heart away

Scared of what love will bring

Too nervous to hear the words you'll say

I find myself lost in you

Not sure if i want to be


I see the looks that you give

And wonder what you see in me

I dont want my heart broken


Or dissapointed


I can't seem to give up

A guy sent from above

Dear , I put trust on you

Please...don't let me down


For I am giving you a chance

To turn my life around

DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED


Cause it might not last long

I HAVE WEAK THOUGHTS


And
MY HEART ISN'T TOO STRONG

I am putting my love in you

Now it's all up to you

I look foward to the places we go

And the things we'll be put through

But remember, I am VULNERABLE

And I CAN'T STAND TO BE HURT

I want to be at the top of your list


But I don't have to be first

Convince me with the truth


Assured me with your talk


Whisper me your love...

0 Responses